Sunday, August 27, 2006

Broadmoor Dead Ahead

By the way, I've figured out my method for selecting the sites of my weekly forays.

  • First, check out the GNOCDC's map of New Orleans Neighborhoods.
  • Then make a list of the 73 neighborhoods represented, in alphabetical order.
  • Next select a random neighborhood each week using the Random Integer Generator
  • Finally, go to the neighborhood-specific map on the GNOCDC site and find a spot at approximately the center of the map for the chosen neighborhood.
So, the first spin of the Crescent City wheel of misfortune turned up: Broadmoor, in particular the corner of S. Rocheblave and Napolean. This one will probably entail a bus ride (I'm a downtown boy, afterall), and I may need to wait until the weekend. But I'll do my damndest to keep to Wednesday: what's life without dedication to a set of arbitrary, self-imposed, and meaningless rules?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home